Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Natural Oils & Benefits

I began using a combination of oils to moisturize my skin daily. This change happened  a few months back after doing serious research on the benefits of natural oils. I usually massage my face mornings & before bedtime to help my skin look and feel great. Therefore, I decided to throw away all the OTC moisturizers and created my own with the following oils:
  • Organic coconut oil (melted about 10 seconds)
    • It acts as an effective moisturizer on all types of skin, including dry skin. The benefit of coconut oil on the skin is comparable to that of mineral oil.
  • 100% Pure Vitamin E oil
    • Vitamin E oil contains significant amounts of Vitamin E, it is great for the skin. There are many ways in which one can put this product to use. And it promises excellent results for the skin. Vitamin E, even the synthetic one is generally safe for the skin. Take small amount of Vitamin E oil and dab it under the eyes. This treatments keeps under eye skin thick, supple and strong
  • Olive Oil (natural & pure)
    • Olive oil contains three major antioxidants: vitamin E, polyphenols, and phytosterols. When topically applied, may help protect the skin from premature skin aging. Vitamin E partly accounts for the anti-aging benefits of olive oil because it helps restore skin smoothness and protects against ultraviolet light.
  • Sweet almond oil (natural & pure)
    • The good thing about using this skin care product is the benefits derived from its vitamins such as E, A and D. It is also rich in oleic and linoleic acids. Almonds have a way of trapping moisture in the skin keeping it moisturized at all times. Better still, its high lubricating quality makes many users stick to using it as their daily skin care product. Its lightening ability is another reason that has made this oil popular among many people with dark marks on their skin.
  • *Avocado Oil (100% pure & natural) 
    • It contains many nutrients such as vitamins A, B, D, E, protein, amino acids, iron, copper, magnesium, and folic acid.
I put all EQUAL parts of each into a small glass container and use DAILY!!!
When using I make sure to massage my entire face for about 2-3 minutes.
I usually let it set about 5 minutes before applying make-up!
face_massage-techniques-218x300                 learn-facial-massage-to-fight-age-lines-and-wrinkles-slideshow-2-728
These are natural & inexpensive and 100% effective. This is coming from someone who’s had oily skin problems all my life and I’ve been acne prone every so often. These oils help keep my face looking great, soft and properly nourished.
I recommend it over any $120 product!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment